2010年6月22日星期二

Interviewee2: Jaiden LeShelle

[01:39] Jessie Passerine: can you explicit on that, or give me some examples?
[01:40] Jaiden LeShelle: well a good example is the conversation we are having now, this would not have occured in a rl situation\
[01:42] Jessie Passerine: i got it. how do you use sl as a crossdresser?
[01:42] Jessie Passerine: do you use it to meet some other crossdressers,for instance?
[01:44] Jaiden LeShelle: just a way to act out, and share. Not to meet though probobly more with dynamics than anything though. I have rarely come across anyone close to me in a regional sense
[01:45] Jaiden LeShelle: again a good example is our conversation, from Taiwan amazing your english is better the many here in the us
[01:46] Jessie Passerine: thx.XD ... i'm an english major
[01:47] Jessie Passerine: What are your daily activities in SL?
[01:48] Jaiden LeShelle: I am not here daily per say, mostly just looking for new friends and keeping up to date with current ones
[01:50] Jessie Passerine: Ic.. what is your favorite style in girls' outfit?
[01:52] Jaiden LeShelle: depends on my mood, from music to food it is the same I don;t play favorites either I like it its good or I don;t
[01:55] Jessie Passerine: ic.. so you will try all kinds of clothes on your avatar?
[01:56] Jaiden LeShelle: yes, it is what makes sl such a good fantasy
[01:56] Jessie Passerine: XD
[01:57] Jessie Passerine: Does anyone in rl know that you cross dress?
[01:57] Jaiden LeShelle: yes
[01:57] Jessie Passerine: who would that one be?
[01:58] Jaiden LeShelle: I have had a few close friends at times. I have had my experimentations
[02:00] Jaiden LeShelle: I have even gone out on my own, to clubs and such but not openly
[02:00] Jaiden LeShelle: something I have done for myself
[02:04] Jessie Passerine: what were the results of your experimentations?
[02:04] Jaiden LeShelle: as in ?
[02:04] Jessie Passerine: rl
[02:05] Jaiden LeShelle: I a, bi sexual for sure I have had sex with men if that is what you mean
[02:06] Jessie Passerine: did you try to tell your close friend that you crossdress and are bisexual?
[02:08] Jaiden LeShelle: ahh my 1st encounter, yes was with a close friend . We pretended it was a dare but I am pretty sure we both new
[02:10] Jessie Passerine: ah... you mean that was not an intended come out?
[02:12] Jaiden LeShelle: it was awkward for sure, but neither one of us did anything to suppress it
[02:12] Jaiden LeShelle: it just kind of happend
[02:14] Jaiden LeShelle: please forgive me as the hour grows very late here
[02:14] Jaiden LeShelle: I must go, but you are free to chat with me anytime you like
[02:14] Jessie Passerine: ic.. thx very much for your time
[02:15] Jessie Passerine: It's really helpful
[02:15] Jessie Passerine: thanks very much
[02:15] Jessie Passerine: ^^
[02:16] Jaiden LeShelle: I hope thats true, you have been more than graceful I wish you the very best of luck

没有评论:

发表评论