2010年6月22日星期二

Interviewee3: PiJee Spitteler

[02:14] PiJee Spitteler: anything to help :)
[02:15] Jessie Passerine: Thanks a lot!!
[02:15] Jessie Passerine: 1. Are you a transgender in real life?
[02:16] PiJee Spitteler: No, but I would love to be.
[02:16] Jessie Passerine: why are you willing to be one?
[02:17] PiJee Spitteler: because I feel more like a girl than a guy
[02:19] Jessie Passerine: ic.. so you are biologically male.
[02:19] PiJee Spitteler: yes
[02:20] Jessie Passerine: do you wish to have the sugery to become a girl?
[02:22] PiJee Spitteler: the first thing in mind would be to dress as a girl and look like one for a couple of times, if I like it, and if I really feel that I'm blossoming, then I might decide to have surgery
[02:23] Jessie Passerine: so, currently, in rl, you are dressing as a boy?
[02:24] PiJee Spitteler: yes. but sometimes I wear panties if I'm all alone at home to feel girly
[02:24] Jessie Passerine: do you feel you are different from CD ?
[02:25] PiJee Spitteler: some rl friends of mine have said to me that they actually don't see me as a boy, but really as a girl.
[02:25] PiJee Spitteler: If I tell you that I look at women to think of "if I would be her, what would I wear differently in her place?" what would you come to think of it?
[02:27] Jessie Passerine: Maybe that means you have different tastes on clothes
[02:28] PiJee Spitteler: probably but I really think like a girl too.
[02:28] PiJee Spitteler: well
[02:28] PiJee Spitteler: at least that's how I see it.
[02:30] Jessie Passerine: em... can I say that you just see yourself as a girl instead of a transexual?
[02:30] PiJee Spitteler: you can
[02:31] Jessie Passerine: ic.. well,how do you use sl?
[02:31] Jessie Passerine: what are your activities here?
[02:33] PiJee Spitteler: I'm a shemale in SL for now, I can be a girl too.
[02:33] PiJee Spitteler: most of the time I wander around Domming people, mostly girls, or shemales, and other than that, I'd like to shop.
[02:34] Jessie Passerine: what is a shemale, excuse me?
[02:34] PiJee Spitteler: girls with a dick
[02:35] Jessie Passerine: wow.. amazing...
[02:35] Jessie Passerine: are u aroused by girls or boys?
[02:35] PiJee Spitteler: idk really
[02:35] PiJee Spitteler: I've had a relationship with a boy on SL too
[02:36] PiJee Spitteler: but most of them were with girls.
[02:36] Jessie Passerine: do you see yourself as bisexuale?
[02:36] PiJee Spitteler: most likely yes
[02:38] Jessie Passerine: ic.. do you think sl can be more open and fun that rl on the issue of gender?
[02:38] PiJee Spitteler: yes
[02:38] Jessie Passerine: can you give me any other examples?
[02:38] PiJee Spitteler: of what precisely?
[02:40] Jessie Passerine: anything related to trangender...for example, frienship,love affair, and daily activity
well the one thing I experience her in SL is that people don't seem to care whether I'm a boy in RL or girl. They treat me as a girl. And friendships are well hard sometimes if they figure out the true gender...
[02:43] Jessie Passerine: what would they say or do if they figure out?
[02:44] PiJee Spitteler: dissolve friendship pretty much
[02:45] Jessie Passerine: wow... that means they still care about your gender in rl
[02:45] PiJee Spitteler: some of them do
[02:46] PiJee Spitteler: but they're in the minority
[02:46] Jessie Passerine: ic... have u met any transgender friends in sl?
[02:47] PiJee Spitteler: a couple yes
[02:48] Jessie Passerine: do you take some activities together?
[02:49] PiJee Spitteler: we talk a lot but apart from that, no other activity
[02:52] Jessie Passerine: ic... would you be afraid of being found out you are a transgender in rl?
[02:53] PiJee Spitteler: I'm a boy irl remember? but I wouldn't care really, I am who I am
[02:55] Jessie Passerine: wow~ cool~
[02:55] Jessie Passerine: XDD
[02:56] Jessie Passerine: So , have you ever go out in girls' dress?
[02:57] Jessie Passerine: in rl
[02:57] PiJee Spitteler: no, but that's my plan

没有评论:

发表评论